Center for Cochlear Implants Dedication to Research
Our Center is committed to advancing the field of cochlear implant treatment and hearing loss management. We participate in ongoing clinical trials and research projects, allowing us to offer leading technology and stay abreast of advancements.
- Download Rationale for Bilateral Cochlear Implantation in Children and Adults
- Download Importance of Age and Post-Implantation Experience on Speech
- Perception Measures in Children with Sequential Bilateral Cochlear Implants
- Download Worldwide Trends in Bilateral Cochlear Implantation
- Download Presentation at AAA 2010
- Download DEI Op Ed- Rationale for Moderation in Application of CI to SSD in Children and Adults